Transform America Home Subscribe for Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, June 23, 2008

I'm Tired

I'm tired of being crazy because I think that schools should promote scholarship and help to create kids that give a fuck about the world. I'm tired of being radical because I think people shouldn't carry guns. I'm tired of being an idealist because I think everyone should have enough food to eat. I'm tired of a world that isn't as tired as I am of oppression, deprivation, and human indignity. But I'm lucky, because I'm not alone. I think you're tired too. You're getting tired of the odd ball looks when you suggest that poor people should be able to own a home. You're tired of the dismissive sighs when you say that people should have fresh, nutritious, affordable food in their communities. You're tired of a world that doesn't live up to its own ideals.

Welcome. We're struggling to find answers. It will be a struggle, but a struggle we can engage in with our heads held high. Sign up, to help Transform America.


Join Now!

No comments: